Wednesday 6 April 2011

Contemplating a pet bloggy in addition to this one

My recent contact with sponsors and companies regarding products for me to review has given me a new idea. I did intend to use this blog for everything, and include all types of products however the thought crossed my mind yesterday or creating a new one specifically for pet items.

I could style the blog to give the impression Loki and Bucky are actually the authors, and write both how they played with /used the items, and then do a final segment on "what mummy thought" in which I would write a human perspective on the products. I think this might add a good element of humor to the writing, and make it more fun to read. Additionally Having a blog solely for pet items may increase my readers because the content is more specialized, rather than a bit of everything!

Im not sure about this yet, and havent actually contacted any pet toy/ accessories etc companies yet, but if I can develop some interest and I get a good response from companies who would like to work with me, then I may create that one. Should I not get a good reply, then I shall just include the odd pet product review here along with the other reviews that should start hitting the blog in the next few weeks!

Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment